Thanks much guys.

I was thinking he was pretty dinky, but at camp other hunters kept saying he was a pretty good buck. Who knew?!

Sammo, my plan for mounting it is as follows: hang the head from a tree way out in my woods and let Sasquatch and bugs clean it up this winter. What could go wrong <grin>?

Tom, the heat had me thinking of your problems with heat in deer season down there! It's kind of a big deal. I've got the meat on ice in coolers and I'm just going to have to age it a bit that way. Uh.... does antelope meat benefit from a little aging like deer venison does?

Irfubar, it was 90+ degrees, bright as GOD, and my iPhone camera couldn't handle it. The pics look sepia almost. Wasn't any point in trying to stage some hero shot and I was more than a little concerned about the heat. The pic that matters to me is the "as he lay" pic; that's what I saw walking up, that's my memory of it. So there. smile

Mojo, yes sir it is a very fine IPA. smile I'm a big fan of great IPA's in cans. Very consistent carbonation, and always fresh.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!