Nice Antelope Jeff and congrats. Interesting story on how he came to his end. Personally, I have come to leave those caps off. I have them, but unless I think I'm going to need them they stay off.

Have to agree with Smoke on the bring it on yourself comment. I try to like you and do, but you make it difficult. You want to smoke Dope, your choice, but hunting, shooting and THC are not compatable endeavors. You quote your oxygen benefit. I'll have you another to think about: Half-life.

"What is the half life of THC?

The half life of a drug is the amount of time it takes for measured amounts in the bloodstream or urine to decrease by half. The half life for THC is long, because THC is stored in the body’s fat cells (THC is highly lipid and not easily dissolved in water). Therefore, the blood plasma and urinary half-life of THC are best estimated at 3 – 4 days after ingestion. But depending on the quantity of THC ingested and frequency of use, half life may even extend to 10-12 days after ingestion.

THC levels and habitual use

People who smoke once per week will increase the level of THC in their bodies over time because THC has never been fully eliminated. For these people, the baseline THC levels rise based on metabolism and fat content in the body. Furthermore, people who smoke or eat marijuana 3-5 times a week, have both higher baseline levels of THC in their systems and longer half lives of THC. In other words, regular users of marijuana are continually drug effected. So regular users of marijuana must realize that THC is generally more detectable in their systems than in the bodies of periodic/episodic users of marijuana.

You are a big boy. In your life there is a time to smoke dope and there should also be a time to not. When it comes to firearms, that's how it rolls everywhere.

Again, congrates.

Addition: There was a time, I thought I didn't have a problem with alcohol. I thought I was pretty normal. It wasn't until I quit, that I discovered the truth. FWIW....

Last edited by battue; 08/19/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler