Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Enjoy conversing with you because you generally make valid, succinct points and usually avoid getting overly personal. I'll give you a mulligan because clearly I upset you. But to MY point, what you are saying there clearly illustrates why, in my view, guys like me should be talking about this. If not me, who? If not here, where? If it's not talked about, then how do attitudes evolve and change? Do you not agree that attitudes should evolve and change? Why exactly am I supposed to be so ashamed of this? Why exactly do I have to stay in the closet so to speak? Because some people are idiots about it? To avoid hurting some precious lil feelers? crazy

Buck up, troopers, and to turn the rhetoric around just because it amuses me, stop being snowflakes about this with your trigger words and micro-aggressions. It's no better than the wacky-pronoun gender-confused kids these days pitching fits about "whatever". Get over your preciousness.

Jeff: You're talking about cannabis as if it's some new miracle drug/cure all that everyone needs to get behind. It's not. So quit acting like you're performing some kind of public service by "spreading the gospel" and "changing attitudes." It has well-documented deleterious effects especially on brains of sub-adults. Having said all that, If you or anyone else wants to partake, that's none of my business and I won't criticize you for it. I've already said that more than once.

It's not about that and you know it. Just the same as if you went pronghorn hunting with your boyfriend and had your own brokeback mountain moment. It's none of my business and I don't give a rat's ass until you write about it on a public forum. When you do that you're inviting people to comment whether you like it or not, that's what public forums are for. So shove your "snowflake" up your ass, you're the one who can't take any criticism without acting like you're on some f*cking noble mission to enlighten us all.

You remind me of the group of gay rights activists who like to shove their own values and lifestyles in other people's faces. They say they like to do it to change people's attitudes too. Personally I think they're just attention whores. I could give one whit what anyone does in private, just like most others who really could care less. But I don't care to see two guys making out on the subway train (same as a hetero couple) and I sure as he** don't want to read about it here.

And if someone were to post such a tale here, I'd comment on it. I hope that's OK with you. Snowflake.

A wise man is frequently humbled.