Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

Hahaha. Nope, I’m told they treat everyone this way. They want you to have a custom, pro-level experience from the ground up. Near as I can tell, they’re pretty true to their word.

And, for what it’s worth, the guy who did mine said he was a Titleist fitter for 20+ years before switching to PXG. He said he really enjoyed putter fitting because most folks didn’t even realize it was a thing. Arced stroke vs. straight back/through, toe hang, face balance, etc. We spent nearly an hour on the putting green messing around with about a dozen different putter heads, shafts, and grips only for him to tell me to go buy a certain type of Cameron, gave me the weight pattern I needed, and told me what grip to have put on it. So, even though they’re salesmen, I kinda felt like they might have enough of a base salary to still give a [bleep] about actually improving people’s game.

You'd have to be pretty black to let a guy go through all that and not buy a set of clubs.

Tee-time in an hour.

Hollah, hollah.

Yep. I ended up buying a whole set, minus the putter. Goalie is right - the veteran’s discount is solid and was insane two years ago around Veteran’s Day.

I really like the clubs, too. Plus, if the schitt really does hit the fan, I can sell them and buy a yacht and live at sea.