I have nothing to add about sexualality or homophobia but I have my rant.

I hate it when people leave garbage laying around.
Probably due to living remote or rural and the consequences of attracting undesirable animals or something.

Day one of this investigation I took notice in the images that the trash can was over flowing and the bag from the last time they emptied the can was still laying on the ground beside it.

[Linked Image]

There were better images that showed better detail, there's a pizza box on top and one of those nifty containers my rice comes in from my Chinese takeout orders.

[Linked Image]

At one point, either in a photo or video you could see the Chinese takeout box had been knocked to the ground and was laying beside the can getting stepped on.

I'm sure the police had no need to rummage through the trash.
It's not like the bad guy would have tossed his super cool Rambo knife in the trash on the way out the back door.

But they could at least clean up a little by dumping the trash can since it didn't interest them.

[Linked Image]

Every story for the last 3 weeks you could see they'd done nothing, the can just sits.

Now the place is empty, the cars towed away, both the case and the property is going cold.

But guess what? The dam can is still sitting there just as it has been since day one!

[Linked Image]

I feel like driving over there and tidying up bit.

So many so lazy....

Rant over...