Originally Posted by RUNNINIRON
Gotta say it's a howl. A simple ISP search would prove that this "Larry Root" ,you seem terrified of, is not me. Mark is also getting a huge laugh out of watching you flail around.

Sorry about my typing error on the bankruptcy trustee ...... the point remains none of you windbags have contacted him to try and further punish Mark. Funny how you view yourselves as the secret police while too afraid to let out your identities to the trustee.

"Finding" this Larry Root" in Pinedale should not tax your limited intelligence too far. Mark says he is in the phone book as he has chatted with him. He also said the empty threats to go and visit "Larry Root" (as well as him) have a long history on this blog and have, of course, come to nothing. In Wyoming, (or any free state) nobody shows up at anyone's door unannounced making threats. Really bad idea.

The T shirt offer remains opens but as with the bankruptcy, none of you have stepped up to accept the offer and start the ball rolling. Some how I doubt it will go anywhere.

Meanwhile y'all are entertaining.

Larry, you remain amazingly full of schit and just as amazingly wrong (on a myriad of issues).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.