Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by safariman
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

Aside from anecdotal heresay, you have provided no evidence to support your position thst 4Ager is wrong

I have offered to send photos of the bill, reciept for $1400 pill bill, and my insurance statement to anyone who wishes to see any of them. I may try to post them here, but the rifle is sold and like I said I have about 10 times as many folks who consider me a favored trading partner than the persistent and loud few who like to firebomb my threads.

You offer alot but I have yet to see you follow through with posting any of it.

Name some of those individuals

Never mind my previous post.

Sean just broke one off in your azz BIG TIME

[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell