Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm
Originally Posted by rattler

yeah as 4ager it was all bullchit, as Sean it scared the chit out of him and he takes off smirk

Pardon the noob opining, but if his private message to me wasn't such a textbook manifestation of the modus operandi expressed throughout this thread, I guess I wouldn't really GAF.

I inquired in all sarcasm about the sale because I found it odd that the dies weren't included in a custom gun with reloads. Based on some of the links, I was going to ask if the bipod and magazine were included.

Yes, I asked with full intention to be a jerk. Sue me.

I didn't expect a private treatise on medical bills, life changing experiences, near death experiences, a litany of other guns I may be interested in, and a host of trade options that anyone in dire financial straits should consider as a cash liquidating alternative confused

Some of you may get that opportunity as, per Mark, "the train has not COMPLETELY left the station here... :)".

Someone post a WTB for a custom 223 Sako and see if he doesn't get a hold of you with a deal.

The way I understand it, this whole organ donation gig has been going on for decades. The scope of the financial impact should have been known aforethought.

You'd figure the custom mauser, as well as the pm'd 416 rigby mauser, 220 Swift Mauser, Sako 461 etc should have been cashed out in advance of the operation.

But what the [bleep] do I know. I'm just killing time.

What a goat [bleep]...

Welcome to the fire

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell