Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This is a narcissist greatest trait.
They often live in a world they created and only they understand how said world operates.

That world perplexes me. But a few short weeks ago:
[Linked Image]

Apparently "looking at cash flow" isn't a strong suit.
That unto itself is odd because he's better at everything else, done more than most, and, has/had far "cooler stuff" than anyone here. whistle

The OP's own words in the very first paragraph of his post that started this whole thread has had me shaking my head in amazement from the get-go.

The first sentence he states an urgent need to sell this special keepsake rifle to help cover monstrous Rx as well as other assorted medical bills coming in soon. (Which is very much understandable)

But then goes on to name potential trades he would consider taking as partial payment.

Maybe it's just my warped way of thinking but were it me under the same circumstances I'm pretty certain I'd be insisting on full cash sales and not suggesting partial trades on anything.

Originally Posted by safariman
I had this rifle in my keep forever pile, and I really do love it, but I have a monster Rx bill coming for the immunosupresant drugs I have to take now, plus co pays etc. for my hospital stay and Kidney Transplant. So, this one is back up for sale. I would consider a Mauser, Ruger mdl 77 Mk ll, or Winchester pre 64 or Classic action 30/06 as a part trade....