Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by 4ager

You know, I had a bet running as to how you would respond when I posted what I did. Unfortunately, I won that bet.

In reading your posts, even from years ago, I've not ever had the impression that you are anybody's fool.

What I find curious is how it is that you got into any type of relationship with SM in the first place, especially business-wise as your prior post seems to imply?

Gave the benefit of the doubt to someone whom I should not have, and even while trying to do the right thing managed to figure out I needed none of it. I made some mistakes, paid my prices for doing so (none professional, all personal), made sure that all those I dealt with were taken care of and the right thing done by them to the best of my ability, and left in very good hands and then I left that kind of business for good.

Ain't the first time I've been burned by one whom I thought/called a "friend", and I doubt it will be the last.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.