Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm curious as to who the SM supporters are? I'd consider them as likely to [bleep] one over in a deal.

From the first couple pages, I left the names out.

You're a fugging Classifieds Cowboy bitching about a long time, well respected member here.

I'd happily deal with Mark any time. You, not so much.

You'll have one HELL of a challenge in attempting to cast even the slightest bit of shadow upon the character of safariman. He's about as quality of a man as you'll find anywhere.

Your post only makes me question your integrity..

you won't be making many friends around here by bad-mouthing Mark Claiborne. Too many folks around here, myself included, have had nothing but excellent dealings with him. I'd have no problem sending him anything I own on just his word that the check is in the mail.

I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death

Mark is a man of honor and character.

Mark like others have said you have nothing but my respect and admiration.

Mark is Good to Go, I bought a Daewoo DP51 from him and it was perfect. I will always deal with Mark.

Mark invests himself in his dealings and MAKES friends

Yes, he is a truely trustworthy gentleman. And he can sing to boot. I've got on of his CD's to prove it

I have dealt with Mark on two separate occasions, and both went off flawlessly. I cannot speak to the character of the OP, but Mark is GTG in my book and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

I'll trade with safariman any time. I've enjoyed his posts and anybody can tell by reading them that he is one of the good guys and that he truly cares.

i'd deal with mark anyday. class guy all the way. honest and open

I'll take Mark's word and his back, any time, any where.

Mark is as honest as they come

I've known Mark for more than 20 years. He has never been anything but straight up and honest and a good friend.

The experience, Seems to have been an awakening?

That post tells me Mark has many different usernames

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell