Originally Posted by powdr
Guys, could we let this thing die? It's an awful indictment on the campfire. powdr

Doubtful a lot of pissed off guys here that were taking for a ride. When people brought up bad deals with SM most assumed it was the "other" guy being the ass not SM. Guys took up donations sent money to a pay pal acct for him no telling how much was dumped in their. People donating scopes, binoculars and cash for a Vet friend of his. Hell seafire bailed him out of that deal on the ruger charger you don't see seafire coming to his defense and I think seafire is one the good guys he's truly helped out some Soldier's. I can tell you I have sent SM bullets for this super fast 7mm he just sold, 139 GMX I had a bunch of them. I took nothing for them. But I don't think he can comprehend being a good guy helping folks out just because. He always wanted to do some horse trading. I told him nope I'm good I don't need anything for them. What probably burns these guys up the most they are grown men and they were hustled by SM.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.