Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by Grand

Sounds like this same rifle was mentioned here by Safariman as a potential trade offer right at a week before their bankruptcy filing. Obviously he must have still had it just a bit over a couple of months later during the afore mentioned pizza restaurant fundraiser to help out with his kidney transplant surgery expenses.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_Dragunov_semi_auto_rifles_#Post9388611

Originally Posted by safariman
OK, now you have gone and done it! I am officially in the hunt for an FN/FAL. I will wait for a bit and sell off something I have or try to work a trade deal at a gun show, but the CETME is going to become an FN/FAL rifle. I probably have too many varmint only bolt actions, so one. of them can turn into one or more AR-15's as well.

Splattermatic, I am 6'3" and 245lbs. Are we close in size? I often find that rifles considered too big or too heavy for some folks are quite comfortable in my hands. I almost never can find gloves that fit my mitts, I am guessing from the photos that you suffer from the same ailments.

If you ever want one of your good semi automatics to become a really nice sporting or varminting rifle with great wood and barrel etc. PM me. I also have a synthetic stocked Remmy pump in 35 Whelen that could be sacrificed to the tools of battle.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight and experience.

GunGeek/Kevin, I much appreciate your insights here as well. You have added much value to these discussions. One of my first 'bucket list' post Kidney transplant hopes is a long ride on my Harley and the back highways from SE Oregon to Reno that I drove via car once are a prime candidate for that trip. Look for a turbocharged hot Rod Sportster down your way topped by a big guy with a mile wide grin from a new lease on life to stop by and take you out for burgers and beer. I 'might' just maybe, let you go for a spin on the beast, too grin

Wonder how he got his photobucket to work to post pics? It was always acting up on him so he conveniently couldn't post pics here.

[Linked Image]

It looks like he used another person's Photobucket account. It's wide open for everyone to see all the other photos's posted there including the real first and last name of the account holder, too.

I uploaded the pic to my Photobucket account. His account is private. You can see the link to the pics in his ad......and it's definitely safariman.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless