Originally Posted by RUNNINIRON
Sure he would appreciate some from you but that would out you, now would it not ?

Mark (who keeps track of old stuff on this site) tells me some guy named Robert Brown in Edmond OK owes "Larry Root" $10,000 for some wager made but welched on. Seems he too was going to visit Pinedale but, of course, never showed up. Probably a smart move on his part.

Amusing how there are so many little boys pretending to be men on the internet. Without it, they would still be leading lives of quiet desperation.
Henry David Thoreau — ‘Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.’

Sure there are no Thoreau readers here !

"Running in ever smaller circles until you find your head up your azz."

When you go on your road trip be sure to stop and see Mark and me as well. We'll have the coffee scalding hot.

Mark knows me; and I know him. He also knows that I don't bluff and that what I posted about him is dead cold fact.

Larry, you've never met Mark; you only know him from this site and haven't a clue. That's been proven time and again.

As for no one contacting the trustee... yeah, keep thinking that. I'd lay odds that at least three people have (no, you'll not know who) to date and that number is likely to grow. Evidence to reopen the bankruptcy exists in Mark's own words about assets he had prior to, through, and post bankruptcy that were not disclosed on his affidavits and statements. That, alone, is perjury and plenty for a trustee to reopen the case along with a myriad other options if he so chooses. Compound that with Sherri's mother recently passing (God rest her), and any inheritance received by them or due them within six months MUST be disclosed to the Trustee. Odds are that hasn't happened, either, as it would be subject to the bankruptcy and due their creditors and not them. When the IRS is one of your main creditors, they don't take kindly to the hiding of assets.

Even though you haven't a clue, and never had, perhaps you can educate yourself.

Start here, Larry: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/bankruptcy-trustee-suspects-fraud.html

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.