How am I doin ? Actually very well dumbphucks.

Now that I have completed my purchases and have all the items (something you trolls would know nothing about) I'll be leaving the campfire for good.

BUT before I left, I did drop a tad over a grand to a computer forensic P.I. who was kind enough to dig out all the identification info on you and the worst of the other trolls.

That information along with the 100s of posts (printed out) has been supplied to the police in both of my home ports so should any of you spineless wimps go beyond hot air, the piper will be paid.

The OU police were MOST interested in Bricktop especially and are still investigating his relationship with the University. Really foolish of him (and you other dipscheits) to post threats on the internet (chuckle).

As you and the other tough guys have said to me for nearly 8 years:
"I know who you are, I know where you live.".......well azzwipes, now we are on an even footing. (chuckle)

Several others are seeking legal advice about going after the dolt Bin for his serial violations of both CA state and Federal laws on this site.
I can't be bothered as life is too short to waste it on idiots like him.(and y'all)

So you have fun pretending to be a big shots, some day you may threaten a person with my means and, unlike me, no sense of humor.

Your amused buddy, Larry Root

p.s. "see" you around.

[Linked Image]