Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
What ????????????????

Originally Posted by Mark Claiborne
My soon to be son in law is a MArine Corps veteran with war time service, a college graduate with a Masters degree in business admin, VP of a very successfull gymnasium equipment company, used to build and sell Big Dog and other custom big twin motorcycles, is an avid gun man, loves my daughter to no end, and is black from Jamaican born parents who emigrated here and worked thier butts off and tought thier children to do the same. Anyone here want to call him a racial slur? To his face? I shouldmention that he is 6'6" and just north of 300lbs even with no fat to speak of. Between him and my 6'3" 245lb tatto'ed self I doubt that there are many who would dare to talk as STUPIDLY and IGNORANTLY in our presence as they do from the anonymity of the internet.

I am excited about having HIS gene pool added to the Claiborne gene pool my daughter brings to the table. FWIW, She is 5'11" and 200lbs so the grandkids might be a tad bit expensive to feed but we will have to manage....

On a lighter note, my daughters STATED goal in life is to give birth to her own basketball team and offensive line. It looks like she is on a good path to realize her dreams! smile I could not be happier for the both of them and thier picture is prominently displayed in our home.

Right Here

I remember that. He was going off on a tirade. About how much he loved his son in law's BBC

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell