Originally Posted by Grand
Here is the Reader's Digest Version
Mark: I really love this gun and hate to sell it, but.............................
A. [Alt 1] I am having surgery......
B. [Alt 2 I have huge medical expenses.......
C. [Alt 3] I have a friend in need
D [Alt 4] All the above.
24hrs: What are the details?
Mark: I don't know.
24 hrs: Who did you hire to do the gunsmithing last year?
Mark: I don't know.
24 hrs: Are there any gunsmith marks?
Mark: I'll have to check someday - unless the gun sells first.
24 hrs: How many miles?
Mark: Only driven by a little only lady on Sundays.
24 hrs: Hey, aren't you the guy the screwed over some other people on this site?
Mark: I have lots of friends and supporters.
1 Post Newb: I've done a lot of deals with Mark and he is a great guy.
24 hrs: WTF!
Mark: I am ignoring the haters and thread jackers, but thanks for the bumps.
Mark: I suddenly remembered who did the gunsmithing. I am not asking for charity, but selling this rifle would be a big help to us right now with all the medical bills.
24 hrs: Did you really have surgery?
24 hrs: I talked to his nurse and he had surgery. The Dr. could not find a heart, but you'll never guess where they found his head.
24 hrs: Weren't you convicted of insurance scams and your license revoked?
Mark: I have done business with plenty of people here and only a few deals went bad.
24 hrs: Did you make it right with the people you screwed?
Mark: I have had time to post more guns, but I have not had any time to make things right with the people I screwed.
24 hrs: Didn't you just get a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge?
Mark: That's why I don't have to make it up to the people i screwed. Actually it was my second Bankruptcy.
24 hrs: Wow, is there anyone you won't screw?
Mark: I have been praying to God. I am not mad at any of you for calling it like it is.
Mark: Alright, you're onto my scam. I won't be posting for a while. I think I'll hitch up my medicine wagon and roll on to the next town.
Mark: Remember when I said I would move on? That was a lie too. I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. I forgive all of you, really.
24 hrs: Mark, how does your wife stand you?
Mark: You know those little white lies I tell here once in a while- we'll...............................................
Mark: Hold on, their is a knock at the door.
24 hrs: Who was it?
Mark: Karma.
God: I'll put an end to this.

LOL classic man!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.