Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Wtxj
This is quoted from Sherri today on the fire. Didn't want to mess up that thread so brought it here. I thought they just went BR in Feb or so. Wonder how in the world they could afford a new motorcycle.

Teal,
Congrats on getting your endorsement and thanks for a fun thread. I've enjoyed looking at all the pics posted.

I've been riding a HD Street 750, and it's been a nice upgrade to my Suzuki Savage 650. It's primarily water cooled, and it's my understanding that only the V-Rod, in the HD line, has used the water-cooled engine.

I use my Street for work commute, day trips, and look forward to an 1-2 day trip up to Spokane and Northern Idaho. I recently took it to a bike rally in Eastern Oregon and had a blast riding with other riders on all types of bikes. The Street is a real conversation piece, as this bike is unlike anything else HD has came out with.

If you enjoy polishing chrome, this bike is not for you. The Streets have mostly black for the engine and exhaust. I added the Screaming Eagle air cleaner and 2 brothers exhaust for some additional horse power....and talk about easy to handle! Other riders commented on how I could take the corners in the mountains with ease and speed.

Google the HD website and you can take a look. They come in flat black, glossy black, and a deep red. ...customizing the bike is the fun part.

One other suggestion would be to find out when your local HD dealership is offering trial rides on their bikes. This is what I did and the bike sold itself.

~ Sherri

Maybe he goes by Mark-Sherri or Sherri-Mark.

I was thinking the same thing, sure as h e l l looks like knuckleheads writings not hers......What a dope!