My name is Aaron Stratton and I live in Columbia SC. My cell is 803.467.0856. Google will give you some addresses and I'm sure pictures.

You should know--I've got nothing in this world I'm not willing to walk completely away from. If we need someone to stand up and forward the information in this and other threads I don't mind being that guy. I can promise you I won't lose sleep or spend time looking over my shoulder. I'm sure if there is no wrong doing on Mark's part he has nothing to worry about either. The VA says the reason I don't feel good or bad or anything anymore has to do with my PTSD diagnosis. The reality is I can't feel a damn thing if I desperately wanted to. So you can't shame me either. For better or worse that's who I am now.

Normally I don't give two [bleep] what someone does. I honestly don't care that Mark might have made some poor choices or actively tried to screw people. Because that's how the world works and if it wasn't Mark it would be someone else. There are no winners without a pile of losers. I'm not interested in right or wrong, or someone's honor or their personality disorders. But I'm completely over this "its the internet so I can act without the consequences of real life" bullshit.

So if we need someone to step up I'm happy to. If someone's already personally handled it gimme a PM so I don't further annoy Mark's trustee and keep him from the task at hand...