Originally Posted by hemiallen
Mark

I suggest you take a few steps back and post everything you know, and have posted on here, in one new add/ posting. You can not deny there is a lot of confusion mentioned in this add, and most seems pretty spot-on, unless you have 2 mashburns. Anyone even remotely interested in buying this gun deserve to have these issues cleared up, if you really want to sell it.

Good luck Mark, I hope you take my post not as a knock, but as a individual seeing a very confusing situation deserving being up-front about. And if you truly do not remember, this may not be a good " money-making" gun to sell to help your finances, as right now it isn't going to sell here.

There is enough evidence that I have read to say your add SEEMS to be in error? Clear this up, and you might find a buyer.

Allen

Good idea there. And I was told via PM where I might find the builders name or signature so I will look for that.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500