So if being over 6' and around 245 makes you tough I think I will go out bar hopping and look for entertainment tonight. See if it works better now than it did 40yrs ago?

Some of the biggest pussies I have ever known or met were 'tough' according to Markie Mark!!! Example was a customer I had who was 6'4ish" and probably 265 who would almost always start sniffling or bawling whenever I called him or confronted him in person concerning his account balance.lol Was funny and sad at the same time. He was early 20's then and 40ish when he was doing the nasty with a married woman here about a year ago whenever her hubby was working the rigs in the Bakken. She dumped him so he started doing her 14yr old daughter. Mommy found out and filed a complaint and a warrant was issued. He found out before Johnny Law found him and decided he wasn't going back to 'contained' living again for similar offense. Chose to suck a 12ga instead!! So that big tough guy took the easy way out! Guess 'big' does make you tough? Pretty sad really!