Here is the Reader's Digest Version
Mark: I really love this gun and hate to sell it, but.............................
A. [Alt 1] I am having surgery......
B. [Alt 2 I have huge medical expenses.......
C. [Alt 3] I have a friend in need
D [Alt 4] All the above.
24hrs: What are the details?
Mark: I don't know.
24 hrs: Who did you hire to do the gunsmithing last year?
Mark: I don't know.
24 hrs: Are there any gunsmith marks?
Mark: I'll have to check someday - unless the gun sells first.
24 hrs: How many miles?
Mark: Only driven by a little only lady on Sundays.
24 hrs: Hey, aren't you the guy the screwed over some other people on this site?
Mark: I have lots of friends and supporters.
1 Post Newb: I've done a lot of deals with Mark and he is a great guy.
24 hrs: WTF!
Mark: I am ignoring the haters and thread jackers, but thanks for the bumps.
Mark: I suddenly remembered who did the gunsmithing. I am not asking for charity, but selling this rifle would be a big help to us right now with all the medical bills.
24 hrs: Did you really have surgery?
24 hrs: I talked to his nurse and he had surgery. The Dr. could not find a heart, but you'll never guess where they found his head.
24 hrs: Weren't you convicted of insurance scams and your license revoked?
Mark: I have done business with plenty of people here and only a few deals went bad.
24 hrs: Did you make it right with the people you screwed?
Mark: I have had time to post more guns, but I have not had any time to make things right with the people I screwed.
24 hrs: Didn't you just get a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge?
Mark: That's why I don't have to make it up to the people i screwed. Actually it was my second Bankruptcy.
24 hrs: Wow, is there anyone you won't screw?
Mark: I have been praying to God. I am not mad at any of you for calling it like it is.
Mark: Alright, you're onto my scam. I won't be posting for a while. I think I'll hitch up my medicine wagon and roll on to the next town.
Mark: Remember when I said I would move on? That was a lie too. I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. I forgive all of you, really.
24 hrs: Mark, how does your wife stand you?
Mark: You know those little white lies I tell here once in a while- we'll...............................................
Mark: Hold on, there is a knock at the door.
24 hrs: Who was it?
Mark: Karma.
God: I'll put an end to this.

Last edited by Grand; 05/23/15.