Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Don't be shocked. As many predicted, this sociopath is literally incapable of feeling guilt, shame or recognizes on any level that he's done any wrong whatsoever, and would be back in prime form soon enough. He actually believes his own lies and sleeps just fine, his conscience clear as a bell, I'm sure. It's everyone else, you see, that has him figured all wrong. He's just an honest, God fearing, poor soul trying to make an honest buck, like he deserves to.

Mark, I don't really harbor any hatred for you, because you're very seriously mentally ill. I can't even pity you though, since your illness manifests itself in your pathological lying, your stealing and taking advantage of others. With the understanding that perhaps some day maybe I'll pay penance for saying this, I believe the world would be a better place without you.

hell of a good summation.....his response is about what i figured it was gonna be.....as you point out it is the only one that could happen given his mental state....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books