Mark,

You're a known, proven liar and a con artist with a rap sheet of ripping off old people. You've screwed people here, repeatedly. You set up some shady damn safari stuff and run like Hell when questioned on it.

And, you know for a fact that there are people here who know a lot about your dealings that haven't even come to light yet. You're really damned close to having some of those folks just drop the hammer on you, and yet you continue as if you're an innocent and never done anything wrong.

You keep up with the "God has a plan for me; I just have to figure out what it is" line. Well, here's a thought: how about starting with being truthful, answering for your transgressions, admitting them, and changing your ways?

Just a friggin' hint, and it's likely to be the last one. I, for one, have had it.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.