Originally Posted by NWRancher

Congrats on getting the rifle back!

If you can answer, who was the smith that put it all together?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Wish I knew who the smith was. My father bought it at an estate auction and the auctioneer reported that no paperwork could be found as it related to the rifle. [/quote]

Steve, another custom rifle fan who has a rifle MUCH like this one said to look under the buttplate for a signature etc. We can do that when you come pick up the rifle. But I sure would not spend much energy or time on this bunch. They are not the real campfire folks. There are some 60,000 members and a few negative thread bombers who seem to not have much of a life otherwise.

I used to try to parry and counter with them, but as I became more ill and realized that they outnumbered me, making it hard to get my points accross and that they would not ever be satisfied with the truth I just started to ignore them. Works better and my BP stays nice and low as a side benefit. LOTS of good guys here, ignore the cowardly thread bombers.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500