Originally Posted by FOsteology
Mark has gotten excellent mileage and benefits from the campfire members. Amazes me how many gullible people there are, especially those that still support him and continue to drink his bathwater.

part of it is i believe he is a sociopath and perfectly capable and able to con intelligent people up close and in person not just with the benifit of the net or the elderly.....i was one of them.....i was one of his defenders cause i was one of the people he showed only one side to....now i think he did it, as he has done with others, is to have a cheering section available to help continue pulling off scams....i defended him cause after spending a fair bit of time actually with him he came across as exactly the guy that he tries to appear to be even for extended periods in person...and my experiance with meeting people from here has always been good which prolly helped with the illusion....anyone willing to meet up has been good people...

im guessing he has done the same to many others to further his scams

Last edited by rattler; 05/21/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books