Paul, First,let me say that I've done some biking! But,many of them show an arrogant,self righteous attitude, which can be a danger to both themselves and others. Example: Many years ago I was taking a friend of mine to the SLC Airport,from western Wyoming. We were running late(which is par for the course for me),and I was "pushing" the speed limits a bit. On I-80,just east of SLC is a couple of miles of fairly steep,downhill,curvey roadway. I was in a right hand curve( doing about 70),in the right lane. When, there he was,a cyclist in the center of my lane. I had two options,stick the blue oval of my F-250 up his a@$, or make an evasive manuver to the left. Thank God, the adjacent lane was unoccupied! I really wanted to stop and introduce him to the shovel,which always resides in the truck bed! But, as earlier stated, I was running late. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024