Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It occurs to me from my participation in a number of different forums that Americans love to express their rage for bicyclists on the road. I am a bicyclist. It's one of my many passions. So give me your best shot. In the end we may all learn something.

My problem with bicyclists?

1.) They use roads for recreation not transportation. Outside of ultra urban areas and college towns that have beaucoup bike lanes, I got 'em out here riding in pelotons of 25 and more that can't do 12 mph up a hill. We have many hills here. I only see 2 type of true bicycle communters here: a.) Man bun 30 year olds and b.) DUI recipients that have no drivers license.

2.) They insist on having 5 pm rides that start in the center of town and ride through suburbia during rush hour backing traffic a 1/4 mile behind them on double yellow roads.

3.) too many do not follow the rules of the road, weave in and out of stopped traffic, ignore traffic lights and then piss all down their legs if some car doesn't see them sneaking up from behind and cuts them off.

4.) Idiots will ride alone on our curvy hilly roads at odd hour and occasionally become statistics when they are riding in the middle of a lane at 16 mph and a cars overtakes them coming around a blind curve.

Biking is a great exercise and sport. My wife is a triathlete and bikes. Just not on public roads. She's had several friends involved in incidents with autos. They lost the confrontation.

Every time you see a bicyclist splattered on the road, an angel gets his wings.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house