Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[quote=muffin]Let me see if I can do a better job of gauging your thought processes. If you were behind a group of 20 bicyclists, would you rather they stop, then move through as a unit or each one wait until the bike ahead clears then move through as an individual rider? I don't ride in groups of 20, but when I do ride in groups, we move through as a unit as opposed to a bunch of individuals. We do that so that we get out of the way of motorists more quickly. We always yield right of way. I assumed that drivers would appreciate the gesture.

That's why I damn near ran over 15 of you guys, I was on a straight road, there was a road that 'T' into the road I was on, they had a stop sign, and the pack ran through the sign and into my lane going the same direction as me..........but hey, the guy behind them didn't have to wait!!!!!

plus it's pretty ballsy that the back of the pack trusts the front guy with the decision........

Last edited by muffin; 09/28/16.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )