Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PaulBarnard: Does "this" describe you?
Last month on a narrow two lane highway (one lane in each direction) between Alder, Montana and Virginia City, Montana I am driving along and come upon a slow moving bicyclist that had attached to his bicycle a 5' long stick with flag attached at the end.
Problem was the "stick/flag" was extending horizontally not vertically!
And said stick stuck into his lane of travel at least 4 1/2'!!!
Causing folks travelling in his lane (ME!) to slow down and travel in the ONCOMING lane to pass around him!
WTF I said to myself as I and the car behind me went into the oncoming lane and had to slow down in a limited sight section of the road.
I was miffed at this dimwit bicyclist's idiocy but went on my way.
The fellow in the car behind me DID NOT!
He pulled in front of the bike/bicyclist and turned his car so the "biker" had to stop!
I slowed as I watched in the rear view mirror - last I saw was the fellow in the car opening his door and getting out of the car - obviously to speak with the bicyclist in question.
He-he I thought.
I continue on to the gunshop in Ennis, Montana do my business and start backtracking towards my home on the route I had came. Who do I come across but said idiot bicyclist and he no longer has the long stick and flag extending into the lane of travel!
It MAY have been shoved up his ass - I don't know?
I myself worry about bicyclist using auto lanes and not keeping up to speed or staying on the shoulder as many roads where I live have NO shoulders.
Bike safe!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thanks for making my day with that story... 😃👍🏻

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunner500
have been thinking about taking it up to a bike shop in Ft. Smith for new rubber, seat, and a good servicing.

This thread is a double entendre factory.

LOL

It has raised some biggies.

There you go AGAIN!! 🤣🤣🤣