Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I haven't read all the posts here, but I will offer my opinion. I live on a rural road. There are no shoulders, no sidewalks and the lanes aren't as wide as an interstate by any means. And the roads aren't straight, many curves and hills, you can't see what is ahead half the time. Why cyclists pick these roads to ride I ave no idea, especially since they ride in the middle of the lane. In my view, they are asking for an accident, because sooner or later it will happen. Either the cyclist will get run over, pushed off the road and wreck, or cause a head on with an on coming car. It's not safe for anyone, yet they still do it. It should be restricted to proper roads only, where everyone's safety is as best as can be.

Or drivers could simply not outdrive their line of sight, and everything would be fine. But I certainly understand the mentality that finds fault with the cyclist when a motorist outdrives their line of sight. I really like the part about the cyclist "causing" a head-on! Nice work.

These are the type of Roads that I haul farm and Industrial Equipment quite often, 14 and 16 ft wide down and find some [bleep] dumb bicyclist at the bottom of a hill in a curve that can't pedal up the next f****** help son of a b**** ass need to go back to town where you came from

Notice super Paula has not addressed this .... pussy