Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Backroads
When your recreational pastime is to impede traffic by moving a full 50mph under the posted speed limit on a highway with 12 inches of pavement outside the white line, you might be an azzhole.
Got a bike lane? Mountain bike? All good.

I have never experienced difficulty going around a cyclist. If you experience difficulty, maybe it's you?

Dude. I pedal. I have never ran a biker off the road while driving, but have come across many idiots that put themselves in grave danger while riding.
Pedaling at 15-20mph on a 70mph blacktop with literally 12 inches of pavement out side the white line for recreation is reckless, although legal.
What is your opinion on canoeing in major shipping lanes?

You encountered people doing dumb things and you didn't kill them. That sounds pretty simple to me. Are the skills and thought processes you employed in not running over them anything special or do you feel like any licensed driver could pull it off?

What kind of special skills or thinking does it take to go around a bicyclist on a road like this?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I am a kayaker too. You wouldn't believe the level of butthurt motor boaters feel over the presence of paddlers.