Originally Posted by memtb
Paul, First,let me say that I've done some biking! But,many of them show an arrogant,self righteous attitude, which can be a danger to both themselves and others. Example: Many years ago I was taking a friend of mine to the SLC Airport,from western Wyoming. We were running late(which is par for the course for me),and I was "pushing" the speed limits a bit. On I-80,just east of SLC is a couple of miles of fairly steep,downhill,curvey roadway. I was in a right hand curve( doing about 70),in the right lane. When, there he was,a cyclist in the center of my lane. I had two options,stick the blue oval of my F-250 up his a@$, or make an evasive manuver to the left. Thank God, the adjacent lane was unoccupied! I really wanted to stop and introduce him to the shovel,which always resides in the truck bed! But, as earlier stated, I was running late. memtb

There are certainly jackwipes in all walks of life. I'd just ask folks to be fair minded and not let those few unpleasant encounters negatively shape your interaction with me on the road.

Wasn't there a shoulder on that highway?