Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by viking
Well for starters, they should have to be inspected, carry insurance, have a license plate visible just like a car or motorcycle being they want the equal rights and privileges to hog the road.

They should be ticketed for impeding traffic on roads with no shoulder and a double yellow line.

Most are gay like, they seldom obey traffic laws, in general they are a scourge to the safety of the motoring public.
To say they seldom obey traffic laws is being way too generous. They have a total disdain for traffic lights, stop signs, and even which side of the road they should be on. Turn signals are a mystery to them too, but then again, they are a mystery to most car drivers too.

With all that lawlessness and reckless abandon, you'd think that bicycling deaths would be more common than they are. As it stands the numbers aren't much higher than accidental gun deaths. I suspect that the riders are more in tune to their surroundings than many realize. Do you unfailingly obey every traffic law?
Calling BS on this one. When's the last time you saw a bike actually stop for a stop sign, or even pause before pullling out onto a street. They don't do it.

I think you misunderstood my post. Yes they break the law, but probably not without exercising a degree of care in doing so. Do you come to a full stop at every stop sign? Signal every turn and lane change? Never go over the speed limit?