Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by iddave
I gotta ask Paul,...

Do you see yourself as some sort of liaison that is going to convince “neutral” people to embrace the idea of bicycles on the roads?...or are you simply trolling for attention because it amuses you?

If it’s the former, then I can tell you you’re badly missing the mark. You’re coming across as an azzhole partner, and I truly mean that with the least offense possible. If it’s the latter, then by all means press on and enjoy yourself and all the associated discontent.

I’ll state for the record I’m largely indifferent about the topic, and ride my bike to work with some degree of frequency during the summer on a combination of roads and trails. I’ll also state for the record I come across as an azzhole at times as well.

Dave

I am not presenting myself as an ambassador for bicycling on the road at all. People have made up their mind, and I won't move the needle at all. If someone wants to have a discussion, I'll have one. If someone wants to whine, I'll tell them they are whining. If someone wants to try to make bicyclists on the road out to be a "problem" I'll illustrate how they aren't. I have learned that people feel a need to bitch about bicyclists. This is a place for them to do that. It seems folks are enjoying themselves.

I'll correct the highlighted portion of your post. You'll throw bullchit out there and paint a pic with your bloody tampon that isn't close to reality. But carry on, it is funny.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ