Originally Posted by ringworm
you...
not Neil, you... stated the scopes were 100%`
" Everything is optically & functionally 100% and includes the Vortex VIP warranty."

so, you just hold you're breath while I prepare that apology.

That is correct as when we received the hundreds of products from Vortex we were informed that they were damaged box/demos and display units that were 100% optically and functionally.
I guess a defective product slipped through. I am sorry that this situation happened as we pride ourselves on the quality of our products as well as the quality of our customer service.
Neil was attempting to assist you in the most efficient manner, which I believe he did. Getting a pick up tag and a new replacement scope to you in exchange for the discounted demo product you purchased seems to me to offering quality customer service.
We have been a sponsor on this forum for many years and I believe we have more than proven that we do all we can to offer a quality product at a good price and care about how and what we do.
If there is a better way to handle your situation please PM me a phone # to me that I can call you at as I am out of the store today and I shall do so.
Again, I am sorry that you have been inconvenienced

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]