vortex is taking care of the problem removing camera land from the equation. which seems to be exactly what camera land wants.
point... may be only 150 dollars. but it's my 150. I didn't find it in the street. I worked for it.
point 2
only after calling and getting gaffed off by Neil did I start this thread and only after this thread got started did camera land seem interested in doing what most agree would be decent
point 3
Sitka... you can go fk yourself. you don't know what your talking about or who to.

most people with half a brain realize that the retail operation has certain obligations.
I never asked for anything free from anyone.
I spent hard earned money for a metal pipe full of loose glass.

if a seller in the classifieds here posted a scope for sale, advertised as 100% and you received it broken you would contact the seller first.
is he told you to contact the manufacturer to fix the problem you'd be put off, no?
but disingenuous posters want to give camera land a free ride because they dont like my personality.
they don't like my tone, politics or religious stance so they convince themselves I am somehow deserving of poor service. or that because they have a larger budget then I do they my money is less important.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024