I've got no dog in this fight, but to say that the whole thing is a giant cluster is seriously understating the situation. Due to my zip code, practically everything I buy that is not perishable groceries or fuel comes through the USPS so I deal with issues like this on a fairly regular basis. If anyone thinks that CameraLand has been improper with their CS then I'd suggest you don't have a clue. If you buy enough items some will be broken for a variety of reasons. The more crap items you buy (read cheap Vortex scopes) the higher the rate of "broken" will be. That's a fact and complaining will not make the crap you buy any better. Maybe Doug should have mounted each Vortex scope on a rifle, shot each of them a few hundred times to insure their accuracy and then placed them in the box though I doubt Ringworm would have been satisfied as to their new condition. I doubt he could be content in this deal (irrespective of Camera Land's actions) regardless of what he says otherwise......

I find no fault in Camera Land on this deal and will happily deal with them again.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.