So lets see if I have this right. CL sold a damaged scope to a customer and then wanted said customer to deal directly with the factory rather than exchange or refund as any reputable co. would have done. Customer posts on line and after a rude and condescending response where they demand an apology CL decides they were wrong and change their policy to something more fair to the customer. Customer gets beat up on line for 15 pages while CL makes themselves out to be the victims and then the bend-over-backward heroes. Other forum members praise CL for being so good during this CF rather than thanking RW for exposing and getting changed poor customer service and a bad return/exchange policy that CL admits was wrong by the very fact they changed it. Customers continue to criticize RW while more and more people come up with their own CL horror stories. I for one want to thank RW for bring this injustice to light and commend CL for changing their policy to one more in line with the rest of the industry. For those of you defending CL rather than demanding justice for RW, which benefits us all, theres not much I can say you'll understand. The rotten fruit in the bottom of the bag story has me thinking though. Surely CL would not have sent RW a scope they knew was damaged knowing when it was discovered their "policy" would have been to tell him to handle it with Vortex? Regardless, all of you that have been giving RW such a hard time should be asking yourselves why? I can't for the life of me understand.

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.