Just to expand a little on the issue I had with my Zeiss Victory binocs from Cameraland,..

After seeing the condition of the binocs, I tried to be as tactful as possible as I wasn't looking to call anyone out. After previously spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $4500 on high end optics at Camerland, I was certain I'd only need to give a slight hint at being unhappy for me to be taken care of.

Originally Posted by rrroae
Received binoculars today.

A little disappointed in the amount of wear as these looked to have been handled quite a bit but the optics are excellent and literally stunning. Can't believe the amount of light these transmit.

Also, appreciate the t-shirt!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Number/7194465/what/showflat/fpart/1/q/1

That got me no where, so I politely sent Doung and Neil an email stating I wasn't happy with the condition of the binocs. Message was read but no response. I then sent a second email directly to them because I thought I might have got lost in the shuffle. No response. I then called and left a message where I was more direct about the problem. No response. I then called Zeiss and explained the issue. The lady wanted me to send them back for an evaluation. I then called the next day hoping to speak to another person at Zeiss. That representative told me the same thing.

So for those of you who are bashing ringworm for the call out thread, you might want to ask yourself this: In the rare event you do have an issue with Camerland, do you want to get my results or Ringworm's?

I ended up losing around $250 when I sold the binocs a short time later because I thought it was right to post blow up pics of the blemishes and even then, I ended up refunding the buyer another $100(part of the $250 I lost) because he wasn't happy with the condition(Offered a full refund including postage).