HitnRun,

What does my status have to do with all this anti-Creedmoor BS?

I found out about the 6.5 Creedmoor in the same way other people who've actually tried one did, by buying a rifle at a local store, along with a few boxes of factory ammo, and then went and shot it both at targets and game. There was no magazine assignment involved until AFTER I already owned and thoroughly tested the rifle, because I was impressed enough to talk to one of my editors.

Yes, you're irrational on this subject, just like all the others.

I gave up posting on one other thread 6.5 Creedmoor recently, because there was no point in explaining stuff to people who refuse to acknowledge even the slightest possibility that it might be a worthwhile addition. I think I'll make a new rule for myself: Don't post on ANY 6.5 Creedmoor thread, because the supply of clueless members who THINK they know all about it as apparently endless.

But that's one of the great things about the Internet: Everybody can post their opinion, even if they don't know anything about the subject.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck