Originally Posted by PennDog
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I nominate WAM and PennDog as Pres, and VP of the 6.5 Creedmoor Whiner's Club, 24HCF Chapter.

You can tell who has actually waded through the hype and understood the qualities of the round, and those that haven't...

JG - thanks for the endorsement....always wanted to hold an office😄

Brad - what hype it’s all real world advantages😊.

Hey guys never said the round isn’t a good one....it is - I’m just saying it can’t do anything for ME that rifles I already own can’t do - the hype is just that though and the vast majority of people don’t even come close to understanding the advantages of the cartridge. Of course the members of this forum do not fit in the vast majority of people and do and can extract the advantages that this cartridge offers and more power to them - I’m just not one of them so I’ll keep using my 6.5X55 and 260s and keep getting the jobs done - that’s just me.

Sorry if I upset anyone - I wasn’t trying to make fun of their choice in cartridges....guess I just don’t understand all the fuss.

PennDog
President of the 6.5 Creedmoors Whiners Club (sorry WAM if you want to be President I’ll be VP)

So you know the vast majority of owners?

I guess I don't understand why your type continues to give a fugg about something you say you don't give a fugg about. It's not about the cartridge, it's you gals that go to Kobe Bryant's room at 2am and leave surprised when you have a size 7 1/2 poop chute.

It's the best cartridge I've seen come from the factory in my lifetime. That doesn't translate into sell everything you have and buy one or 10.

PS: Do you still have an intact prostate?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"