Originally Posted by JGRaider
I know exactly what consumers want. They want Sako L61R quality at Ruger American prices, and a right to bitch about it the "plastic" parts.

People do like to crab about things. When I was a teenager, I thought being a whiner was a function of age. The older you got, the more you'd seen and the more complaints you had. Well, scientists are saying that older men crab because their testosterone levels drop. Apparently, they get grumpy and sit around complaining. The experts suggest older men take a supplement to treat low T.

I cannot imagine going to the gun club or a hunt camp and listening to my friends talking politely about everything. No swearing. No complaints.

"What's that Steve? Rust? No problem. A little oil is all it needs, and some TLC of course! Your rifles are getting older. I think hugging them is a wonderful idea too. Sometimes, when I'm home alone at night, I sing to my shotguns. And you know, I think they appreciate it! No, really! My scores are improving when I shoot skeet...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]