I never say 'never', but owning a Creedmoor is very unlikely. I have at least a dozen rifles that fit in that niche. I have no need for one, and 6.5s of any flavour do not interest me. I have one 6.5x55mm, but I don't think it's seen daylight in four or five years. It's my situation.

On this site, we have people who live and hunt in many different areas. They pursue a variety of animals because of varying interests or what lives in their area. Where I am, a 6.5 would be fine for whitetails or black bears, but for me, 6.5s are too much "in the middle". They are too big for groundhogs, coyotes or foxes, and too small for moose. Since I own a fair number of rifles, all my bases are covered. I would also have to annex the dining room if I expanded my gun area. As it is, I have half the basement and what used to be a sitting room on the main floor.

Others have different requirements. The Creedmoor, a 260 or a Swede might be perfect for them.

WRT the yak, I just call them yaks. Yeng calls them white Himalayan yaks. I figured he knew. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]