Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Tejano
Just don't load the dukey out of it and claim it is beyond Newtonian physics (Isaac not Charles).

That should be a signature line... laugh

No doubt a lot of people are silly about the creedmoor but I don't see it on here. All I see here are the people who appreciate its merit and the ones who want to down play it. I don't think I've read one time here where anyone has acted like a 6.5 creedmoor is anything that it isn't. Just because the [bleep] down the street acts like he's a sniper because he has one don't bring it here. The only foolish things I have ever read on the 24 hour campfire were from the old hard headed haters. I'm being nice so if you disagree show me where a man bun dipchit has blown a creedmoor out to be more than it is. Lots of guys shoot a 260 6.5x47 etc but don't go on and on about how foolish something similar is.

I'm a Creedmoor fan, and will likely build not one, but two in the coming year. But 140's at 2,850 in 22" barrels is fantastical, yet I've seen that reported more than once on this forum.

BTW, Thomas Jefferson never penned the words in your signature line:

Originally Posted by Kaleb
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson

People go back and forth about velocity on every chambering. People put down the 280AI because some think it's a 7 mag. Some people use a half ton truck like a 1 ton. Doesn't mean half tons are bad.

I read on the internet where he wrote that so it has to be true. Thanks