[font:Comic Sans MS][/font][size:14pt][/size][color:#000099][/color][b][/b]First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!
I just recently aqquired my first (and not the last) 99. As a fan of lever guns I have been remiss in not having at least one in my collection so I am now making up for my transgressions and ask forgivness from all.
It is a F model .300 ser#7660XX with a fold down rear sight, Weaver tip off mounts and a 3x9 Bushnell Sportview. Some of the blueing is missing under the receiver but that just add character to it. I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea as to when it was made. I'm guessing around '56-'58. That would make it about as old as me ('57).
With any luck I will be using it next year on Black bear in Alaska or at the very least Muley's in Utah/Colorado or Boar in CA.
I would also like to add, KIDMOE great looking gun. I'll post photos of mine once I figure out how to add pictures.

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.
Theodore Roosevelt

Dean