Greetings everyone! Some of you may know me from 24 hour campfire where I am a frequent poster as well as buyer and seller in thier classifieds and have acheived Campfire Bwana status or rank, FWTW.

I am semi retired right now due to temporary health issues, but was at one time a top 1% in the Nation Insurance Producer and owned a dangerous game focused Hunt booking company Called Aahsome African Adventures. I have a couple of gun related articles and photos published in African Hunter Magazine and in the most recent Barnes Reloading Manual. That is me with a very dead Elephant in my Avatar.

I have been using and enjoying Kel Tech firearms for about 20 or so years and currently have in our home a P3AT and a PMR30. When my health improves, and thus my cash flow I hope to add a Bullpup 12ga and an SU16. Used to carry a PF-9 as my daily carry gun and may add another. Consider it one of the finest pocket gun formats extant.

Looking forward to learning more about my wonderful Kel Tech stuff, I and my beautiful wife are HUGE fans.

Mark B. Claiborne

http://www.thektog.org/forum/f90/just-joined-love-my-kel-tech-stuff-246320/

Originally Posted by safariman
Gemby and others,

When the Yalie check crisis and car repair crisis hit us, JDMCguns (SP) bought an old model bearcat and a 308 rifle from us as well as a Springbok hide quilt. This covered our repair costs for our two autos that broke down the same weekend along with our dishwasher.

Sherri having to go to part time work lately because of her cancer treatments and medicine regimen has caused ue to have to pay all of our health insurance premiums of now $1134/mo along with other bills but I would much rather trade out semi guided priavate land hunts for waterfowl, deer, and/or rodentia type varmints and or sell of one of my varmint rifles to keep the boat afloat.

The outpouring of support and kindness here has been overwhelming to me, and much appreiated.

I still want to remain self sufficinet and self supporting as much as I can, using the sale of guns and stuff to keep us going until Sherri can return to full time work or I get a new Kidney and, assuming it takes and works OK, can hopefully return to some type of work again as well.

Thanks to all, from the bottom of my heart!

MARK

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7682938/Need_help

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"