As much as I hate Alec Baldwin, and as much as I’d like to see the POS fry, it sounds to me like the gal that was the Set Armorer, Thell Reed’s daughter, was in way over her head, and pretty much clueless. Daddy got her The the job in that job field, where she had no business being.

And while I agree Baldwin bears some responsibility for pointing the gun at someone he hadn’t checked and pulling the trigger, ultimately it was the Sets Armorer’s responsibility to make sure the gun and dumbass actors are safe.

If they “get” Baldwin for this, it will be because he’s the Producer and hired the incompetent little gal. And that will be in a Civil Suit.

Being that it happened in the Libertard Haven Santa Fe, I’m not competent that the Libertard DA and Libertard Sheriff will arrest or prosecute any of the dumbasses involved.
We shall see. But I’m betting Baldwin is not even charged. Or if he is charged criminally, the POS will skate with a slap on the wrist, at the very most.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~