Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Now the idiot “Armorer’s Attorneys are claiming “Sabotage”

That some disgruntled crew member stuck a life round in the box of “dummy rounds”

If this was just a “rehearsal’ as they’ve ALL CLAIMED” it was, why was their a “need” to have fake ammo in the gun ???
And as a “highly trained” Set Armorer, shouldn’t she know the difference between a live round and a “dummy round” ???

I’ll even go as far to say her dumbass and some of the other crew members were probably the ones target practicing with live ammo, before the supposed Rehearsal.

Sounds like more Bullschitt to me and that her Lawyers are trying to cover for her incompetent dumbass.

Gotta create some doubt for the Jury or Grand Jury To try and keep her stupid ass out of Jail.

She’ll be the one charged, if anybody is in a actual Criminal Case.
Like I stated before, Baldwin’s arrogant ass, no matter how culpable, will skate on any Criminal Charges, because it happened in the Libertard Schitthole of Santa Fe. Book it. 😜

Go look at some of the pics of dummy rounds. They even have primers. I could see that happening. And of course, you would need dummy rounds in a rehearsal. They are checking everything. They are setting up the shot. They want to see how things look on the camera and that includes the big pieces of lead in the cylinder.

I guess the questions I would have to ask are about the alleged target shooting and the number of live rounds found on set. Did they actually go target shooting during their down time? How many live rounds were found? If there was a bunch of them, that’s one thing. If there were just a few or maybe even only that one, then that makes sabotage a lot easier to consider.

As the Set’s Hired “Armorer”, she’s payed to know the difference between a Live Round and the “Dummy Round”
And to keep the Cast and the Crew safe.
She obviously failed miserably at her job.

Like I stated before, a totally incompetent Twit that didn’t know schitt from shinola about guns or ammo. Much less about Gun Safety.
She only got hired because of her Dad’s famous name and previous career as a famous Hollyweird Armor, and Quick Draw Champion.
Or because she was blowing Baldwin. 😜

Wouldn't he be old enough to be her granddad rather than her dad?

The way life should be.