Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Respectfully...if they had standards on that set the woman would still be alive.

The buck stops at the producer.

Not if the professional armorer on site doesn't do his/her job, and allows rules and protocol to be circumvented.

Professional armorer? That makes it OK for Baldwin to shoot someone? You are also an idiot.

When you have to resort to name calling in every post, I'd say your IQ and ability to have civil discourse is very low.

Carry on....

How you can be dumb enough to blame anyone other than the person who pulled the trigger is hard to fathom. What professional armorer? Are you so dense you can't see Baldwin hired a dufus to handle the guns? More on Baldwins responsibility for the accident.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

All actors in action movies pull the trigger, that"s what "action" means...from John Wayne to Bruce Willis, they rely on the armorer. There were 6 producers, and you're 100% positive that Baldwin hired her ?, and if he did then he's legally responsible for her actions or lack of competency.

Professional armorers on this site have said repeatedly that the sole responsibility and safety of all guns and ammunition are the armorer's job. I know because of your hate and disdain for Baldwin that's difficult for you to comprehend, but if she smoked a blunt prior to the incident that would void anyone of responsibility other than herself.

Where did that live ammo come from ?, why didn't she check the gun ?, why did the AD hand said "COLD GUN !!!" TO Baldwin ?...there are a lot of unanswered questions before judgement can be made.

You're funny, I'll give you that.